Riad Rcif, guest house in Fez is one of the most famous old house in Fez Medina (Former Pasha’s Palace), located 3 minutes walk from the R’cif gate, accessible easily through the main door BAB JDID in the old medina.
Riad Rcif in Fez was built in 1372 and was completely renovated by noble family in 2012, who is passionate about preserving the historical site of the city as world heritage classified by UNESCO.
The Riad offer 8 rooms & suites that were restored & built according to the pure Andalousian-Moorish & Islamic architecture containing : Cedar ceilings, doors, hand-carved, columns and intricate plaster zellig ( mosaic hand-carved) brass lamps,exquisite embroidery and luxurious fabrics… etc.
The panoramic terrace of 360° high offer the break taking view over the medina (old city)by the southern fortress, where you can enjoy a good mint-tea with cookies or have your outstanding dinner woke by real home food & professional ladies.
- We stayed in the Radia Suite (incl. breakfast)
- PERIODE Check in: 23/03/2015 Check out: 27/03/2015
- TOTAL: Euro 324.00 (2 Persons)
- definitely take a room at 1st or 2nd floor
- food is expensive here but very delicious
- Airport Service 15 Euro (booked directly over the Riad)
- Excursion: 2 day / 1 night trip to the Sahara (sleeping in a Berbers tent) Brilliant!!! Dont miss that!!!